Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
• Broaden Hitachi Vantara footprint and solution selling in East Region.
• Selling the Hitachi Vantara solutions and services to Security and insurance, Banking through the partnership with ISVs.
• Ensure Hitachi Vantara in the Active Vendor List through the Centralized Purchasing process.
• Generate and achieve each of the quarterly revenue assigned for North Region accounts
• Co-work with regional sales and presales to ensure the CP landing and revenue collection according to the company guidelines.
• Develop and execute the Security and insurance sales strategies and grow the business opportunities.
• Managing the designated account business partners and ensure the partners contribution and value proposition.
• Bachelor or above;
• 5+ years related sales experience.
• Direct-selling experience preferred.
• Good track record of sales success, quota meet, etc.
• Good communication and collaboration skills.
• Confident, energetic and results oriented.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.