Meet our Team
Our Sales Operations team is at the forefront of relationships and the engagement with our customers and we are busy team of highly-motivated and creative professionals working in a fast-paced and fun environment. In our roles we partner closely with the sales teams and we need to have the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are detail-orientated, flexible, and can adapt quickly to changes in an agile environment. We enjoy working on our own initiative and engaging closely with other internal functions to support the entire sales process.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Working closely with our sales teams, contract and legal counsels, revenue and accounting teams to provide end-to-end support with pricing and constructing quotes/sales orders
- Ensuring quotes, deals and order documents are properly constructed and that orders are in compliance with approved contracts, pricing, revenue and other internal guidelines
- Reviewing and processing customer agreements/contracts, including but not limited to, vendor agreements, partnership agreements, etc.
- Responding to customer and field inquiries related to quotes, orders, product license files and contractual agreements
- Working with Accounting on invoicing and other inquiries relating to sales orders.
- Issuance of product licenses for order fulfilment
- Maintaining customer files and records in internal systems.
- Previous experience in Sales Order Administration or Sales Order Processing or Customer Contract related work, ideally within an international technology company
- An ability to multi-task, to organise and prioritize your time and tasks and meet deadlines
- A strong customer focuse and a team-player approach with a high degree of professionalism
- You will be a logical thinker and problem solver with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with using Salesfore.com or similar CRMs with an ability to learn new tools and systems quickly
- You are naturally proactive and decisive with a high level of integrity and ethics
We strive to offer a flexible work place for all employees. If you are interested in applying for our role but your circumstances require flexibility, get in touch for an informal discussion to explore how we can accommodate.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, ChallengeOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
We recognise our biggest asset is our people, so we offer a flexible and highly collaborative workplace. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our diverse employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. Our people drive our innovation advantage and they are recognised in the industry for delivering unparalleled service to our customers across the globe.
We're looking for driven and passionate people to join us and, in return, we offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture where you can thrive and be yourself. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you care about powering social good and improving customer experience, we'd love to hear from you.
Find out why data is in our DNA and makes Hitachi one of the Top 100 Global Innovators hitachivantara.com.