Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Project Management Support
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Napoli, Italy.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
- Feed the Project Management documentation archive (formal letters, minute of meetings, etc.) for each project
- Ensure all the communication received from the Customer are properly stored within the database and distributed to the project's team
- Manages an Open Item List for all the communications to be sent to the customer to reply to formal communication received from the customers
- Request and collect on a monthly base the documents needed to the invoicing process
- Request, collect and verify with the support of the legal Deps all the documentation needed for the formal authorization of the sub-suppliers
- Management financial reports
- Meeting management
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Desired Skills/ Knowledge
- Experience to perform the aforementioned accountabilities as dictated in section above
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contractual documentation
Education / Qualifications
- Previous experience in project management office.
- Basic working knowledge of Railway business.
- Excellent MS Office proficiency
- Good understanding of Project Management Processes
- Good managing of relations with customers and suppliers
- Time and priority management abilities
- Writing business letters
H igh school Diploma
Bachelor's Degree would be an important plus Languages
Other languages will be an important plus
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts