Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide. Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation. Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.Cast Your Own Future.More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com Maintenance Supervisor ROLE :
Coordinates all maintenance activities such as but not limited to: Scheduling, Safety Training, Work performance, Installations, and PM's. This position reports directly to the Maintenance Manager. RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Demonstrates advance working knowledge of machines and equipment relevant to the department.
- Possess specific functional understanding of Fanuc and Siemens controls.
- Possess specific functional understanding of single and twin spindle CNC machines.
- Possess the computer skills for functional reporting and communication.
- Demonstrates accurate analytical and problem solving skills.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Conducts team meetings and presentation as needed.
- Readily provides feedback formally and informally as needed.
- Champions the adherence to safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to schedule and optimize maintenance resources to meet all production and new launch demands.
- Evaluation and coordination of maintenance repair and Maintenance Training Plans.
- Ability to report up to top management on maintenance performance and establish an improvement plan for all inefficiencies.
- Possess a working knowledge accounting principles for budgetary control and reduction for all maintenance related costs.
- Coordinates closely with engineering on new machine cell installation and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
Associates Degree with 5+ years' experience in maintenance, preferably in a leadership capacity. BS degree in a technical field of study. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Computer skills, which include all Microsoft programs.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in the following areas:
- Conflict resolution
- Policy adherence
- Legal aspects
- Promotion of company philosophy
- Respect for workforce
- Positive attitude
- Fair and ethical treatment of employees
- Possess and demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct team meetings, classroom training and develop materials and make presentations
- The ability to recognize at risk behaviors throughout the entire plant.
- Flexible work schedule for shift and department mobility.
Waupaca Foundry offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Short and long term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Employer funded retirement plan.
- Paid vacations/holidays.
- Wellness program.
- Fitness membership.
- Employee assistance program (EAP).
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement.