Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Meet Our Team
Our Senior Recruiter for LATAM will take the lead on hiring across Latin America for Hitachi Vantara. You'll focus on establishing and fostering a consultative relationship with Hiring Managers, managing the end to end recruiting cycle and identifying and engaging with our future hiresWhat You'll Be Doing
What You Bring To The Team
- Identify, engage and close high-quality candidates; managing successful candidates through the interview process. This will be focused on the LATAM market - notably Mexico
- Developing proactive recruitment strategies including talent pools and appropriate networks
- Analysis of market activities, movements and trends, providing insight to local management team and Talent Acquisition leadership
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives and wider Talent Acquisition projects
- Educating hiring managers on 'best practice' recruitment processes and policies
- Partner with Human Resources Business Partner to effectively plan for current and future staffing requirements.
- Significant corporate recruiting experience, ideally gained in a technology or professional services environment
- Knowledge of hiring across the Americas, including the US, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina
- Maturity and professional, to be able to build trust and credibility with senior hiring managers
- Experience in using social media to recruit; LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, ability to deal with complex hiring processes and follow them through to closure
- Extremely detail oriented and thorough with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience recruiting in a fast-paced, dynamic High-Tech organization is a definite asset
- First class customer and candidate management ability
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills including an excellent telephone manner;
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge