Job description Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission:
Engineering Installation design, in order to achieve the requirements in terms of time, quality and cost imposed bu the assigned project. Accountabilities:
- Develop standards for common equipment installations including, control houses, cabinets, racks, antennas, power feeds, cable routing, conduit schedules, etc.
- Develop technical requirements associated to Purchase Technical specifications for construction and installation companies.
- Develop and finalize all installation interface documents to close, for all subsystem and sub-contract suppliers.
Job requirements Skills and Knowledge Categories
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, or Systems Engineering; Master's degree will be considered and asset.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years' experience with installation, construction, or coordination within an engineering firm
- Prefer rail or rail transit domain experience, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to lead, engage, and manage tasking of cross-functional teams of varying skills/experience
• English - (proficient preferred)