Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value
Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes. This is a 2 months Internship Opportunity to work with our Design team in Porto.Responsibilities
- Learn to develop wireframes and prototypes of User Interfaces and screen flows, based on user journey from Product Designer, to test and refine with stakeholders
- Identify product- and feature-specific user experience metrics (e.g., length of time to complete a specific task) and refine design to achieve metrics
- Translate prototypes into detailed designs and specifications for UI Developers to build
- Development of Hitachi Vantara user interface assets that can be used across products to ensure consistency and interoperability across the portfolio
- Apply latest user experience best practices to design, while assuring that organization wide design guidelines are followed
- Support Engineering teams during implementation as needed to ensure designs are realised in the shipped product
Hands on experience with designing software and participating in a design team day-to-day activities.
- Skills for starting a successful career in Software Product Design in the fields of Data Analytics
- Opportunity to secure a full-time position in Hitachi Vantara after completion of the degree
- Completed the 3rd year of undergraduate studies in Product Design
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.