Meet our Team
We are an inclusive, highly collaborative organization whose people drive our innovation advantage. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and celebrated and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. We know that people are our biggest and most important asset so we have worked hard to create a creative culture where you can come to work, be yourself and be successful.
If you'd like to be part of a supportive, successful team who cares about powering social good, developing new revenue streams and improving customer experiences then we'd love to hear from you.
Generous packages of benefits are available including (but not limited to) flexible working, a generous pension and private healthcare.
Find out why data is in our DNA and makes Hitachi one of the Top 100 Global Innovators at hitachivantara.com and follow us at LinkedIn.com What you'll be doing
Hitachi Vantara is seeking a Channel and Alliances Partner Marketing Specialist to sit within the Global Partner Marketing team to assist with APAC focused marketing planning and program execution within a portfolio of channel partners as well as our tech alliances.
This role will work directly with and take direction from the Partner Marketing Director on the Revenue Marketing team. This candidate will demonstrate an ability to understand Hitachi Vantara, alliance partner and channel partner business objectives, and assist in the implementation, execution and measurement of the partner marketing strategy and associated programs that achieve those objectives and drive revenue for the APAC partner sales team. He or she will be able to work effectively with a broad network of stakeholders internally and within the partners to achieve business results. This colleague should be an experienced marketing specialist, have knowledge of two-tier distribution and tech alliances in a high tech field and be a strong collaborator. What you bring to the team
It would be great to hear from you if you have the following skills:
- Experience working with internal and external resources to develop and update existing content with messaging and personas for target audience.
- Ability to define marketing objectives, execute integrated campaigns, and track and evaluate results.
- Understand which marketing programs, campaigns and assets to leverage based on target account objectives and priorities within the region.
- Ability to communicate and manage partner programs with key sales stakeholders
- Minimum of 6 years working with partner marketing programs and/or knowledge of tech alliances partner marketing experience.
- Results driven and customer focused team player that understands what is required to gain preference and win in the marketplace through and with partners.
- Must have exceptional communication and writing skills in English as well as local language.
- Desire to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to work both within a team and independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills.
- Assist with the execution and measurement of joint marketing programs with partners, including program execution, webcast events, live seminars, industry events, online and direct mail campaigns, social media, etc.
- Assist with overall metrics and objectives for partner marketing programs and report against progress.
- Collaborate and communicate with partner managers, field sales and marketing teams to amplify and gain support for marketing programs.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Our Values
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge