Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated AUTOMATION ADVANCED SERVICES
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Genoa - Italy.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Who We Are in: Genoa - Italy
Genoa offices are, as of now, the Hitachi Rail headquarters in Italy.
In Genoa Hitachi Rail employees roughly 600 people, mostly engineers, who are developing signalling technologies at the state of the art.
Thanks to our innovations and expertise, commitment and dedication we rank among the best railway technology provider of the Industry, delivering our products to Ferrovie Italiane, RFI as well as to the rest of the world.
The Genoa offices are located in the area of Sampierdarena, an excellent position where is easy to reach the airport, train stations and local transport.
Currently we are looking for enthusiastic and pioneering candidates, driven by technological challenge and success, who want to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers and to the growth and global leadership of our business. Mission:
With reference to single assigned activities inside projects, delivery product/platform components on time, on budget and on quality providing the expected functionality and identify all the possible related issues Accountabilities
With reference to single assigned activities inside projects:
- Ensure technologies selection and platform components/tools development according to projects requirements and roadmaps.
- Support project and market needs analysis to identify advanced services to be developed
- Ensure the collection of the technical data related to existing products and the related data analysis aimed at realizing advanced services functionalities
- Support the definition of platform equipment and architecture (identifying HW,
- SW sub components and their interfaces) and check/guarantee consistency between projects needs and product available features
- Support the execution of product delivery and test respecting company guidelines & national and international quality standards
- Support the delivery of the platform functional and technical documents related to the assigned project on time, on budget, on quality and the execution of the
- Verification activities on documents, according to the V&V Plan.
- Ensure the developments of new product/platform solutions and features in line with company standards and procedures
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- From 3 up to 5 years of working experience
- Requirement Management
- Technological solutions knolwedge
- Document Control
- Information Technology Company Tools
- Project development life cycle
- Budget and Programme Monitoring
- Company products & processes Knowledge
- Knolwedge of applicable national/international standards Standards
- SW advanced techniques
- Railway, metro, signaling and automation systems
- Signaling system/ subsystem architecture
- Quality and CENELEC Standards
- Automation Subsystems Architecture
Technical Degree or Equivalent Technical Background Languages
Good English proficiency Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/