Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated TELECOMS ENGINEER,
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples, Italy. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Design and commissioning of the Telecom Technologies in order to comply with the contractual requirements in terms of time, quality and cost either for the Tenders and low complexity Backlog Projects (complex in terms of requirement, Customer relationship, country context). Accountabilities
With reference to assigned low complexity project(s):
- Ensure the identification, the allocation, traceability and the fulfilment of the contractual requirements;
- Ensure the identification and resolution of the interfaces with the main subsystems (e.g. Signaling, CW, Rolling Stock, etc.) according to the project design schedule;
- Guarantee the complete Design (Preliminary Design, Detail Design and Installation Design) for Telecom technology according to the project design schedule and compliant to project requirements and company guidelines;
- Guarantee the commissioning of each Telecom technology according to the project schedule;
- Ensure the execution of the Verification activities on issued documents, according to the V&V Plan;
- Guarantee the continuous updating of the Standard design in accordance to the technology Innovation.
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- From 3 up to 5 years of working experience
- Telecommunication Systems integration for Railways
- Transmission Networks - Wired & Wireless
- Mission critical radio systems
- Passenger Information Systems (PID, PA, Telephony and Clocks)
- Excellence in Achieving Assigned Objectives
- Collaboration and International Development
- Business Awareness
- Market and Customer Orientation.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering area or equivalent technical background. Languages
English proficiency. Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/