Meet our Team
We are an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, an Azure Silver Partner with our own Private Cloud (HEC) and IaaS/flexible consumption offering. Our Technology and Solutions Office (TSO) work with our clients across industries on engagements with some of the worlds largest brands. Our pre sales solutions architects are central to the success we are having in this area and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. The TSO establish business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions.
What you'll be doing
Building strong relationships and trust with new and existing customers across all industry sectors. Evangelizing our industry leading solutions in Cloud and Data and innovating technologies.
• Owning the solutioning process, acting as the design authority and technical lead / interface for our customers.
• Drive cloud and data modernization workshops including discovery sessions, architectural sessions, design workshops, provide recommendations on target strategies for migration and modernization
• Clearly articulating the business value and designing an integrated operating model across towers
What you bring to the team
• An ability to think creatively and work consistently to identify, develop and close opportunities in cloud and data solutions, within new or prospect customers
• A solid track record of using technology to succeed in winning complex sales opportunities to help catch new logos and grow existing accounts
• A strong team player able to work well in global teams to leverage the best solutions and approaches for prospects and client
• The ability to articulate a technical solution and it's value to both technical and non technical audiences using outstanding interpersonal - communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
• Thought leadership - a prominent expert in this area publishing white papers, articles and contributing to associated industry groups
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
Research tells us that some applicants, especially those from underrepresented groups, can be put off from applying for roles if they need flexibility or feel they don't meet all of the set criteria. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge