Job Title: Service Delivery Manager of HKTLocation: Hong KongWhy Join Hitachi Vantara
We are an inclusive, highly collaborative organization whose people drive our innovation advantage. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and celebrated and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. We know that people are our biggest and most important asset so we have worked hard to create a creative culture where you can come to work, be yourself and be successful.
If you'd like to be part of a supportive, successful team who cares about powering social good, developing new revenue streams and improving customer experiences then we'd love to hear from you.
Generous packages of benefits are available including (but not limited to) flexible working, a generous pension and private healthcare.
Find out why data is in our DNA and makes Hitachi one of the Top 100 Global Innovators at hitachivantara.com and follow us at LinkedIn.comHitachi Vantara is seeking
a Service Delivery Manager, Global Delivery Department is a HKT District leadership role that oversees all project and technical delivery across all services engagements. The role will have primary responsibility to meet revenue and margin AOP numbers for Hong Kong and will oversee a direct team in HKT. The role will need to ensure there are no red projects and customer satisfaction is met so that expiring contracts get renewed and HV gets a continuous stream of new services engagements from the install base. Apart from P-L and delivery led sales targets, the role does also have responsibility to meet customer satisfaction targets, team management, billable utilization target and personally managing some of the critical engagements.It would be great to hear from you if you have the following skills:
1) Someone with a strong delivery background and done the role of delivery manager for at least 5 years
2) Demonstration of strong direct P-L management
3) Direct experience as project, service delivery or technical management
4) At least 15 year of experience with at least 5 years of people management experience
5) Understand infrastructure, Storage and related space
6) Has exposure to software defined infrastructure space and is familiar with VM and Container technologies
7) Desirable to have cloud exposure
8) Client centric and people focused leadership skills
9) Desirable to have ITIL and PMP certifications
10) Strong collaborator and is known to perform well in a matrixed organization
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.