The ServiceNow ITOM engineer will gather requirements and implement the service mapping for key services at Hitachi Vantara. He/She will also be responsible in creating/maintaining the Service Mapping to ensure its ongoing health through routine health checks as it relates to Service Mapping and all CMDB discovery related functions (troubleshooting, creating & maintaining discovery schedules, pattern remediations).
Hitachi Vantara is looking for a Junior ServiceNow developer that has 7 to 9 years of hands on ServiceNow experience. This developer will be part of the platform team and will actively participate in regular maintenance and enhancements to the platform and critical projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in the areas of ITSM, ITBM, HRSD and various other applications on ServiceNow. This candidate must possess technical knowledge on ServiceNow.
• Enhancements to ServiceNow platform
• Coordinate with stakeholders
• Develop gathered requirements based on ServiceNow best practices
• Support ServiceNow platform to resolve incidents to teams' queue
• Perform other duties as required
• Reporting on ServiceNow
• 7 to 9 years of experience as ServiceNow developer
• ServiceNow development including ITSM, ITBM and HRSD modules.
• Good experience of functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) Tools and ITIL Processes/Functions
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of Web Services (XML, HTML, Web Services, REST etc.)
• Knowledge of ServiceNow workflow configuration
• Should have good understanding about domain separation
Below skills will be preferable:
• ITIL certified
• ServiceNow Developer Certification