Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America's leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide. Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation. Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.Cast Your Own Future.More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com IT Manager - Help Desk ROLE
This individual is responsible for managing all aspects of the Waupaca Foundry Help Desk, and provides guidance and support to all PC Technician's at all Waupaca Foundry facilities. This manager works with the other IT teams on projects and troubleshooting issues as they may arise. Provides both hardware and software support for Waupaca Foundry at all locations. This manager receives and responds to support calls from staff inquiries, provides possible solutions, and assigns support actions to other IT Help Desk staff as needed. Ensures that the team is delivering great customer service, that the team is meeting SLA's, and is managing ticket resolution. Some travel may be required between facilities. RESPONSIBILITIES :
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA. QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS:
- Supervises team of Technicians throughout Waupaca Foundry and evaluates their performance.
- Ensures that the Help Desk consistently delivers exceptional customer service.
- Guides and motivates the team to achieve support goals.
- Manages/Maintains hardware and software ordering for all facilities.
- Serve as an escalation point for tickets that need further investigation.
- Reports back to the Senior IT Manager of Operations daily on status and issues as they arise.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve problems for end users, and effectively communicate resolutions.
- Delivers, tags, sets up and assists in the configuration of end user's company cellphone/PC/Laptop hardware, software and peripherals.
- Assist with hands-on laptop/desktop hardware install/repair/replacement, along with any associated peripherals.
- Contribute to the success of the business and assist in improving the overall customer experience with the Help Desk team.
- Identify and recommend improvements to the Help Desk incident logging system in order to provide more effective and efficient service to customers.
- Accountable for monitoring, establishing and enforcing SLA's to continuously improve the Help Desk area.
- Manage the creation of documentation in Help Desk reference systems.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to manage and support a team remotely.
- Works collaboratively with individuals at all levels in the organization in a team environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task and adapt to changes quickly in a fast moving environment.
- Ability to document, research, identify and attempt to solve technical problems on initial call and/or triage where appropriate for resolution.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, weekends, holidays or on call as needed.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to troubleshoot a problem or situation that you may not have previously encountered.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen. BENEFITS :
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Experience in Helpdesk/Desktop Support environment for both phone and desk side support.
- Experience with latest Microsoft Windows' Operating Systems, MS Office, Citrix, BitLocker, Microsoft System Center Service Manger(SCSM), Microsoft System Center Configuration Manger(SCCM)
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve level one break/fix and configurations problems with PC/Laptops in a Windows environment.
- Ability to lead small/medium teams and maintain a culture of effective customer service.
Waupaca Foundry offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Wellness program
- Fitness membership
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement