Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services, and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition.What you'll be doing
What you bring to the team
- Develop account plans to maximize the value of the 8- 10 large Platinum accounts and to build and nurture client relationships.
- Will ensure alignment to Global and Regional strategy and have the ability to monitor, measure and communicate progress against stated goals
- Ensure alignment to overall regional sales strategy with the ability to monitor, measure and communicate progress against stated goals.
- Manage complex sales engagements Identifying key decision makers and build effective relationships.
- Work to increase Hitachi Vantara's share of wallet in the assigned Platinum accounts
- Will identify leads, develop, and track opportunities from identification to the close. Will identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within the account and develop account plans.
- Undertake effective pipeline creation, management and forecasting for the assigned accounts, and own updates on progress to leadership.
- Ensure a consistent One Hitachi approach for the customer by regular account team communication and alignment to one account plan.
- Business needs identification and Solution Selling
- Understand the client strategy, political/competitive landscape, and budget priorities.
- Use solutions selling to identify opportunities that add value to our customers by helping them save money, make money, or manage risk. Reference sell based on library of business outcome focused references.
- Carry out account research with a focus to farm the install base as well as analyze accounts to find key decision makers and influencers for our solution portfolio
Drive new revenues through incremental sales - net new customers.
- You typically have a minimum of 10 years of outside sales experiences and establish long term relationships with your customers, becoming a trusted advisor.
- You have an extended network of contacts within large accounts, leveraging social networks to gain access to decision-makers/influencers necessary to close business.
- Domain knowledge of large enterprise IT environments and corporate buying centers is critical.
- Subject matter expertise in data storage, data management, data analytics and other IT services (other complex solutions would be considered).
- Effective communication skills as well as excellent time/organizational management, deal management and problem-solving skills.
- Must be a proficient user of Salesforce and other MS Office tools.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.
English is required. Bi-lingual is preferred.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge