-PARIS Job Family : HR Level of Experience :Experienced
We arepart ofHitachiAstemofocusingonworld-leading advancedmobility solutions withinthe fields ofelectrification, autonomous driving, and connectivityto helpreduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort.Together,wecontributeto a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customersand form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems.Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to bean equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Futureandbecome a part of the team andjoin our organization.
At HitachiAstemo,Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission. Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusionisvaluedto build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential.We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting?Then we would like to get to know you.Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving yourapplication!www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
Lead all HR initiatives related to hiring, talent management, training to support company strategy and objectivesKey Accountabilities & Key ActivitiesHRDevelopment processes
- Support thebusiness needs by creating and monitoring the local HR processes and policies
- Implementthe annual training/development plan
- Manage therecruitment and selection processes
- Support HRManager in the HR processes roll out (performance, people review,succession, recruitment, onboarding...)
- Promote andadministers the mobility and promotion activities
- Work with hiring managers to develop and execute recruiting plans. Including create or update job descriptions, screening the internal or external resumes, organize and participant into theinterview; perform reference check, prepare and send out offers, etc.;
- Use different hiring channels and personnel marketing
- Coordinate and implement campus recruiting or partnership initiatives;
- Administrative duties regarding the hiring process
HRISManagement / Report
- Execute & follow up the new employee orientation training;
- Collect training needs
- Record the training activities
- Monitor and control the training budget;
- Evaluate the training effectiveness and take improvement actions
Key Professional Competencies
- Contribution of Project roll out and continuous improvement of tools/systems for HR development.
- Guardian oflocal data quality & reliability
- Provide related data and analysis reports when needed
- Contributeto the continuous improvement of HR processes in the HRIS through lessonslearned
Key Personal Competencies
- HRIS Knowledge (Workday)
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, etc.)
- Professional knowledge on at least one of below area:Recruiting & selection, Training & development, Employee & union relationship, Employee motivation & engagement
- Knowledge of labour law and other HR related regulations
- Fluent English level
Qualification & Experience
- Learning Agility & Adaptation
- Communication & Presentation
- Instills Trust
- Relationship Building & Networking
- Innovation & Initiative
- Bachelor/Master degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in Human Resources