Meet the Team
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. What You Will Be Doing
We are currently looking for a self-driven leader across the following four pillars: 1) Strategy, 2) Design Thinking - Process Optimization, 3) Organizational Change Management; and, 4) 3PM - Portfolio, Program, and Project Management. The role supports sales execution for related projects. The role is responsible for delivering these projects. The role requires initiative, self-reliance, strong time management, comfortable with ambiguous and fluid environment, dynamic problem-solving, and communication skills to succeed. The role requires deep specialization in one of the four pillars and breadth of knowledge across the remaining pillars.
Engage C-level clients and prospects as appropriate to bring about Digital Transformations. Works on projects of all sizes to provide functional and/or technical analysis related to solution offerings to support deliverables and/or project objectives. Expand and utilizes functional and/or technical knowledge and skills to support and deliver on internal initiatives.What You Bring to the Team
- Experience and expertise selling themselves and Hitachi Vantara offerings
- Demonstrated leadership roles and experiences at previous clients or consulting firms
- Business savvy and able to speak to C-level leaders in business terms, selling them on digital transformation
- Minimum 15 years technology consulting or industry related IT experience
- Experienced with operating technologies (i.e.: SCADA, etc.)
- Experienced with information technologies (i.e.: ERP, data, analytics, IoT, IIoT, infrastructure, cloud, etc.)
- Experienced managing full lifecycle custom development projects
- Able to perform business cases, including financials such as ROI, TCV, etc.
- Able to setup and run strategy, design, and OCM meetings
- Expert at Portfolio Management
- Expert at Program Management
- Expert at Project Management
- Experiences with Agil/Scrum and Hybrid methodologies and tools
- Solid communication skills
- Experience presenting at conferences and forums
- Strong leadership presence
- Experience effectively managing teams
- The passion and drive to expand your skill
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven management and organizational skills
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage as we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.With Japanese Roots Going Back Over 100 Years, Our Culture Is Founded On The Values Of Our Parent Company Expressed As The Hitachi Spirit
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge