The Company:Hitachi Vantara
, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role:
As a Business Analyst
, you will collaborate with our clients and delivery teams to discover and define requirements, form a vision, and successfully delivery solutions to end users.Responsibilities:
• Work with stakeholders to elicit and define business/user requirements, document the product's vision and the project's scope, translate them into solution requirements.
• Analyze, manage and document requirements in a manner that is acceptable to both business and technology stakeholders.
• Apply Business Analysis techniques to ensure that what is produced is aligned and value maximized for our customers.
• Produce conceptual designs, and contribute to the development of business cases.
• Write technical documents like specifications, manuals, analysis reports, and business analysis plans.
• Define external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements.
• Maintain good - professional working relations with customers, project team members for good work cooperation.Qualifications:
• Fluent in English.
• Experience in requirements elicitation - analysis, technical writing (especially in software requirements/specs), software testing (especially UAT), and facilitating workshops/meetings between stakeholders.
• Well understands software development lifecycle, processes and various methodologies (Agile, Scrum, or Waterfall).
• Willing to research new domains and learn new things/techniques.
• Knowledge of various technologies, frameworks, platforms, solutions is preferable.
• Certifications in BA, PO, or in relevant software development are big pluses.Location:
• District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.