Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
.Job DescriptionRole Description
As part of Hitachi Group and one of the largest and most qualified consulting firms specialising in Microsoft technologies in the world, we rely on the talent and passion of our people to keep us driving forward. As a result, we invest in our workforce and train for excellence, offering opportunities to grow your career. Our branch in Sofia is experiencing a phenomenal growth and we're continuing to expand our PMO Teams.Key Responsibilities
- Ensure effective governance is applied as agreed in the project charter and propose any necessary improvements. Including:
- Effective commercial controls process
- Effective RAID management process
- Effective Deliverable tracking and Traceability of project artefacts
- Effective project financial management
- Ensure that the project/programme is complying to Hitachi internal governance processes
- Ensure the project plan is consistent and up to date; Escalate to the project manager and project director of any non-compliances
- Responsible for making updates to detailed large Microsoft project plan(s) as and when requested by the Regional Project or Programme Manager
- Build relationship with client Project management team and help define governance processes.
- Manages project support functions for the team including logging, tracking and reporting of project actions, issues and risks
- Responsible for producing project reports, and circulating project reports as per the schedule
- Provide guidance on the standard methodology tools/templates to be used by the project team
- Support the creation of the relevant Azure Dev Ops environments and LCS
- Support the Regional Project or Programme Manager in the creation of a revenue recognition estimate or time and materials invoices in accordance with the published schedule
- Responsible for producing KPI reports as per the published internal schedule
- Responsible for liaising with resourcing team on resource requirements for their specific projects, and either securing the necessary resource, or escalating to the Regional Project or Programme Manager in the case of a resource conflict or shortfall.
- Ensure that the standard methodology tools and templates are made available via Teams
- Manages the project library on Teams
- Ensures that the approved standard project control procedures are followed on the project
- Records and distributes actions (and minutes where agreed in project charter) at meetings when requested by the Regional Project or Programme Manager
- Maintains the project contact list and holiday calendar, ensure holidays are managed with minimum impact on the project activities
- Mentors and develops Junior members of the team
- Create and maintain Dynamics 365 project structures to support the project ongoing basis
- Actively avoid requirement for WIP adjustments by communicating with project team and performing timesheet checks.
- Compliance with training objective requirements as advised by Hitachi University Training Agenda or the Human Resources function.
- Policy compliance with specific emphasis on Hitachi Solutions Europe Ltd's Export Control Policy;
- Ensure policy compliance for self and project team regarding Hitachi Solution Europe Ltd's Timesheet & Expense Policy.
- Statutory compliance with respect to export compliance legislation & GDPR requirements.
- Certification compliance with any ISO certification(s) held by Hitachi Solutions Europe Ltd.
- Compliance with the Hitachi Group Code of Conduct
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Ability to build strong relationships with client and Hitachi team members
- Good understanding of project governance best practice
- Excellent organisational skills
- Team player with positive attitude
- Pro-active nature with attention to detail
- Ability to produce high quality and professional written documentation including project reports and presentations slides
- Multi-Lingual German and English Speaker
- Competitive salary
- Additional Premium Health Insurance
- Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement
- Monthly Travel Cash Allowance
- Additional Holidays
- Specialised Training
- Option for Flexible working hours or home office
- Modern Office with excellent access to transport
- Drinks & Fruit Office Supply
- Professional & Friendly work environment
- Company events and Team Building
- Opportunity to grow your career and work with international team