Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.The Role
The Technical Consultant develops and delivers Hitachi Vantara solutions for customers. This role develops a plan and proposal for delivery of the project and collaborates across multiple internal teams to ensure successful delivery of results based on scope of work. This role may be responsible for Transition and Transformation services, day to day support, trouble shooting, diagnosis, maintenance and service improvements.Responsibilities
- Determine client's software, hardware and/or network system requirements and delivers advice on how to acquire technology solutions that are aligned with their business strategy and processes.
- Have a full understanding of area of specialization.
- Network with and represent the organization to senior level internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision-making process.
- Proficiency in Storage (SAN - NAS)
- Worked on Onsite / Offshore model
- Client Relationship Management
- Co-ordination and Communication with Onsite client L3 team and ensure timely delivery from offshore center.
- Facilities between Offshore and onshore.
- Prior experience working in multi region delivery model is an added advantage.
- Ability to articulate requirement and business needs to offshore for timely and successful delivery.
- Communicate with NAM and offshore
- Excellent inter personal skills
- B.S. Degree from an accredited university in related field.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years related experience.
- Proficient in English.
- Excellent Project Management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.