Job description Job Description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated OS&M Technical Bid Analyst
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Naples, IT
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solution s Accountabilities:
WITH REFERENCE TO STANDARD BIDS :
• Ensure the technical requirements analysis and allocation for the bid as per contractual documents.
• Coordinate the production of bid technical deliverables in terms of time (in line with bid schedule) and quality (in line with tender documentation/ requirements)
• Ensure the identification and development technical deliverables integrating input from other bid team members and partners (if any)
• Coordinate Technical Proposal review by gathering and consolidating all the inputs from the technical stakeholders
• Coordinate with Operations referent for validation of input for technical cost estimation
• Ensure the technical input collection and consolidation from staff functions for technical cost estimation
• Review inputs and outputs of the cost model with the Bid Manager to ensure alignment and the achievement of the bid strategy
• Ensure the analysis and estimation of technical risks with support of Operations referent
• Ensure capitalization and benchmarking of costing values (order of magnitude) for different bids
• Ensure submission to the Bid Manager of OS&M tec hnical proposal according to bid schedule and in line with bid requirements
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- From 3 up to 5 years of experience
- Completion of costing activities for standard bids in alignment with relevant approval and bidding processes
- • Ensure submission of technical proposal according to bid schedule and in line with bid requirements
- • Ensure capitalization of cost and technical info gathered during each bid
Master's degree in Engineering or Technical High School. Languages
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts