- The Support Specialist provides experienced, in-depth, specialised support and advice to assist Hitachi Vantara's customers address their solutions challenges. This includes, but is not limited to, the support of specific Hitachi Vantara product(s) and their respective layers of integration as corporate and enterprise solutions . The Support Specialist works with both internal and external customers and must be comfortable communicating effectively and proficiently with all stakeholders.
- The Support Specialist acts as central point of contact for handling of internal escalations (from level 1 and to level 3 and above) and liaison with third party vendors and service providers.
- Internally, as part of the wider Hitachi Vantara Global Support team. The Support Specialist is a member of a global team of customer service professionals who are responsible for providing Hitachi Vantaras customers with an excellent experience as part of a fast-paced, worldwide 24x7 support centre.
- Level 2 specialist support to Hitachi Vantara customers and field service teams.
- Leading resolution of technical support issues including hardware/software configuration problems, product failures, and technical inquiries that include escalations internal to Hitachi as well as to external parties.
- Perform problem and customer situation management, escalate to the necessary next levels of support
- Communicating critical case status to customer and stakeholders within Hitachi
- Ownership and management of support cases and associated escalations.
- Adhere to and help improve corporate standards and processes for delivery to support services.
- Contribute to Hitachi Knowledge by documenting unknown resolutions and updating existing articles with newfound or discovered information.
- Deliver training/workshops and lead technical support team members to ongoing development of technical skills.Participate in team projects that enhance the effectiveness of Hitachi's customer success.
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge