Hitachi Solutions, Ltd., headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a core member of Information & Telecommunication Systems Company of Hitachi Group and a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to companies across many industries. The company provides value-driven services throughout the IT life cycle from systems planning to systems integration, operation and maintenance. Hitachi Solutions delivers products and services of superior value to customers worldwide through key subsidiaries in the United States, Europe, China and India. The flagship company in the Hitachi Group's information and communication system solutions business, Hitachi Solutions also offers solutions for social innovation such as smart cities.Our Competitive Edge
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
- We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
- We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
- We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
- We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
- We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.
- The requirement is for a 3+ years experienced techo functional consultant who should have strong knowledge of ASP.Net and Scripting. Knowledge of SDK of Dynamics 365 would be an added advantage.
- The candidate will work with the Sales / Pre-Sales teams and help them configure the demo environments for the client demos.
- The candidate should have the ability to understand business scenarios and provide solutions that leverage the Dynamics 365 platform.
- The candidate will also be responsible to help conduct trainings for team members of the technology solution and create and maintain knowledge sharing documentation.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS Concepts, C#.NET, ASP.NET, Web Applications, WebAPI and Scripting
- Must have Strong ASP.NET MVC/Web Application development experience.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 business applications for Customer Engagement and the related SDK
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing, and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Must have Significant experience working with Dynamics 365 Online and Microsoft Power Platform including PowerApps (Canvas, Portal and Model Driven Apps), Power Automate, Power BI and Dynamics 365 CE Apps
- Must have experience working on Authentication, Plugin, workflow, and Rest Full Api's
- Understanding of Azure Services and Azure functions and the ability to configure and develop azure function in C# would be an added advantage
- Experience in DevOps would be an added advantage
- Related D365 Certifications would be an added advantage