Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Local Procurement Buyer
to work on our RIYADH Project
. This position will require someone who's on their toes: a doer who's looking to grow long-term within our business of railway and mass transit system.
The position is based in RIYADH
, starting as soon as possible. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Procurement activities implementation according to the local commodity / category strategies. Accountabilities
- Ensure the supplier quotes validity from Bids to Project
- Ensure the identification of the relevant/ potential local suppliers in cooperation with global commodities
- Ensure RFI/ RFP / RFQ process implementation/execution for relevant local procurement commodity/ category in alignment with procurement internal processes and procedures
- Ensure single point of contact and accomplishment of the technical and commercial clarifications to/from Suppliers and Interface with relevant business functions
- Ensure the issuing of evaluation report on Supplier Proposals collecting inputs from the relevant business function ( proposal assessment/review )
- Ensure execution of Commercial Negotiations according to Procurement rules
- Ensure the definition and preparation of PO/ Final Contract Documentation for relevant local procurement commodity/ category in alignment with procurement internal processes and procedures
- Ensure the execution of supplier qualification (launch and follow up) (e.g.: SAF/RASC etc. )
- Ensure the execution of all procurement actions required by Variation Requests (scope and specification changes, scope creeps, claims etc.) in alignment with Company processes and guidelines
- Support the implementation of Procurement Process in accordance with Company
- rules and policies at local level
- Ensure maintenance and updates of the supplier database in alignment with Global Procurement system
- Support to the collection and provision to the SP unit of all Procurement data relevant for the assigned local commodity/category- to make the "Cost Estimation Template" for the specific bid
- Ensure, according to the supply plan/project schedule and inputs received by SP, the implementation of all the procurement activities for relevant local commodity /category
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge Years of Experience:
- 7-9 yrs in projects purchase.
- Logistics experience: in KSA is a must.
- Preferred industry: construction, power & energy.
- ERP systems: SAP is most preferable.
Education / Qualifications
- Willing to travel and/or relocate.
- Interest in learning and gain more experience.
- Hard working and self-motivated.
Bachelor in engineering most preferable or economics. Languages
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://careers.hitachi.com/.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail/