Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Signaling Technological Site Supervisor
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Abu Dhabi.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Ensure the realization of the signalling system for the assigned project Accountabilities
With reference to the Signaling Systems:
- Very good background and experience railway signaling installation.
- Managing all the wayside equipment's installations and indoor installations
- Check the quality of the works (e.g. compliance of the works with the projects design and specifications)
- Ensure compliance of construction activities with the construction planning
- Reporting to the Construction Manager will ensure the realization of all technologies within a complex environment.
- Ensure the execution of construction activities in compliance to the planning. Will verify, prepare and update the detailed planning in coordination with subcontractors and the Construction Manager.
- Ensure the optimization of the resources (internal and external/subcontractors) in the project on site, having as baseline the project budget and planning.
- Liaise with Customers /Authorities /Contractors/Partner/Subcontractors for site and/or materials takeover and/or handover
- Ensure the compliance on site of the rules foreseen by the HSE Management plan, for the works under his/her responsibility
- Support the optimization of the subcontractor resources
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- From 5 up to 8 years of working experience
- Knowledge of technological system (E/M)
- HSE/FM Applicable Standards and Certification knowledge
- Experience in complex and multi-cultural project environment
- Planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of national legislation, regional and Community Energy, environment and safety and technical standards
Electronic expert certification and /or Bachelor's degree Engineering or Equivalent Technical background Languages
English level C1
Knowledge of Arabic language will be considered as a plus
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://careers.hitachi.com/.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirail/