Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Construction Specialist
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Abu Dhabi.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
Contribute to the realization of a project, by assisting the site supervisor of a specific technology. Accountabilities
- Assure that the rules foreseen by the HSE plan are correctly followed on the construction site;
- Carry out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
- Coordinate with the consultant's representative in Site for inspection request and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report and rejected IR's.
- Monitor all activities related to Quality Management System, QMS.
- Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration test certificate, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, NCR and other QA/QC documents.
- Managing the closure of NCR issued by consultant and ensure the preventive and corrective action have been implemented
- Assure the quality of works (e.g. compliance of the works with the projects design) and planning activities compliance;
- Support materials takeover and/or handover;
- Reporting and Monitoring (e.g. daily/weekly site log book);
- Support the continuous updating of the Work Progress Tool and other documents required by the Construction Manager.
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Desired Skills/ Knowledge
- One to three year experience in construction projects
- Working knowledge of safety and security (HSE)
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Knowledge of Microsoft Projects
Education / Qualifications Education:
- Experience in railway or mass-transit projects
- Experience in electro-mechanical infrastructures
- Knowledge of Primavera
High School and/or Bachelor's degree Engineering or Equivalent Technical background Languages
Knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/