Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.What You'll Be Doing
You will build end to end solution constructs helping customers address their problems in areas of data modernization and monetization. You will also build an enterprise wide solution strategy integrating different transactional systems, analytical platforms, master data management solutions, data governance policies and business rules, data pipelines and large-scale data migration.What You Bring To The Team
12+ years of experience in delivering large scale data modernization - analytics projects spanning strategy, design and build across cloud, hybrid and on-premises deployment models
• 7+ years of experience in assisting clients with data strategy definition and development of data and analytics solutions
• 4+ years of experience in designing modern data platform architectures driving tangible business outcome and value leveraging Big Data, Cloud and Analytics technologies
• Experience in Client facing roles, leading go to market solutions and pre-sales support
• Experience in anchoring / solutioning for large RFPs, proactive pursuits and outcome based selling.
• Ability to influence and drive consensus across multiple organizational levels including senior leadership
• Ability to facilitate and lead design workshops and drive interaction with Business and IT stakeholders to influence engineering and product / platform decisions
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
• Critical thinking with excellent problem-solving skills to drive innovative solutions
• Extensive experience on DataOps practices, relational and non-relational data platforms, Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Lake concepts, modern ETL/ELT Automation Techniques, Data Cataloging, etc
• Data Management and Analytics Cloud certifications on AWS, Azure is an added plus
• Exposure in Banking and Financial systems, Healthcare and Industrial Manufacturing domains is an added plus
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge