Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara on behalf of Hitachi Ltd., is currently seeking a Workday Functional Consultant Responsibilities
- Very Strong Workday functional experience in Core HCM, LMS, Recruitment, and Expense modules.
- 5+ years of overall experience
- Minimum 2 end to end workday implementation experience
- Prior experience in other HCM solutions such as SAP HCM, Successfactors, Oracle HCM would be an added advantage
- Experience and ability to translate business requirements to system configuration
- Experience re-engineering HR business processes
- Experience in preparing materials and leading Delivery Assurance reviews
- Experiencing developing functional business integration requirements
- Experience with 3rd party integration providers
- Demonstrated ability to manage project scope and client expectations
- Demonstrated follow-through on assignments and issue resolution
- Any Engineering/MBA/MCA/M.Sc
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.