Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
We are seeking an experienced, high-energy sales professional with a proven track record of over-achieving quota, driving revenue, closing deals, and creating a significant pipeline of business within a short period of time while managing existing accounts and clients to ensure their success. Yes, we want a rock star who can join us immediately.
- Conduct sales activities including prospecting to develop opportunities in mid sized Enterprise accounts
- Ensure the successful rollout and adoption of Hitachi Vantara products through strong account management activities and coordination with pre-and-post sales engineering and support resources
- Prospect for and qualify leads and develop new customers in conjunction with our channel partners
- Prepare activity and forecast reports for management
- Develop account and closing plans
- Build and strengthen the business relationship with current accounts and new prospects
- Coordinate with Field Marketing to develop and execute regional events
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.