Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
• Set HV Global List price, default discount levels and communicate/update system pricing (Salesforce). Design and execute pricing strategy and product positioning for Pricing Governance Board review and approval for all partner products as well as any associated services. Assist Procurement and Product Management with supplier negotiations.
• Manage all pricing related operational issues related to new product release. Includes collecting and analyzing competitive market pricing.
• Report on KPI for all responsible vendors and present to key stakeholders.
• Supervise and administer special pricing requests and help to design successful Marketing Programs from initial request through partner reimbursement What you bring to the team
- Four-year college degree required. MBA preferred
- Five years experience in information technology field desired
- Experience with reseller agreements and pricing negotiations preferred
- Knowledge of storage products and third-party SAN/NAS and Data Protection products desired
- Financial and deal structuring experience required
- Must be extremely organized, self-motivating, have excellent communications and project management skills, and have the ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Oracle, Salesforce.com, CPQ and Power BI reporting and quote management tools are a big plus
- Outstanding Excel skills, and the ability to clearly communicate what your analysis says - and why it says it - are a must
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge