Job Title: Service Delivery Manager Why Join Hitachi Vantara
We are an inclusive, highly collaborative organization whose people drive our innovation advantage. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and celebrated and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. We know that people are our biggest and most important asset so we have worked hard to create a creative culture where you can come to work, be yourself and be successful.
If you'd like to be part of a supportive, successful team who cares about powering social good, developing new revenue streams and improving customer experiences then we'd love to hear from you.
Generous packages of benefits are available including (but not limited to) flexible working, a generous pension and private healthcare.
Find out why data is in our DNA and makes Hitachi one of the Top 100 Global Innovators at hitachivantara.com and follow us at LinkedIn.comHitachi Vantara is seeking
a Service Delivery Manager, Global Delivery Department is a HKT District leadership role that oversees all project and technical delivery across all services engagements. The role will have primary responsibility to meet revenue and margin AOP numbers for Hong Kong and will oversee a direct team in HKT. The role will need to ensure there are no red projects and customer satisfaction is met so that expiring contracts get renewed and HV gets a continuous stream of new services engagements from the install base. Apart from P-L and delivery led sales targets, the role does also have responsibility to meet customer satisfaction targets, team management, billable utilization target and personally managing some of the critical engagements.It would be great to hear from you if you have the following skills:Responsibilities:
- Primary accountability for delivery within the boundaries of the P-L, while ensuring Service Levels are met including capacity management (logistics, planning and execution), continuous improvement, productivity and performance management.
- Provide weekly and monthly operations meetings and reports with the customer and Hitachi.
- Provide monthly governance meetings and reports with the customer and Hitachi.
- Act as the situation manager in the event of a critical incident for the assigned account(s).
- Owns and ensures timely incident escalation occurs in accordance with established policies, procedures and SLA requirements for the assigned account(s).
- Ensure that Hitachi meets or exceeds the SLAs and Contract Deliverables
- Accountable for the overall delivery team that handles the day-to-day operations of the infrastructure for which Hitachi is responsible.
- Coach, mentor and develop staff including providing career development and training plans.
- Owns the creation, establishment and maintenance of IT policies, procedures and practices using ITIL framework to efficiently manage the storage infrastructure
- Insuring compliance with established policies, procedures and practices defined by Hitachi for managing the infrastructure
- Analyzing and reporting actual to contracted SLA performance levels
- Identifying, managing and reporting continuous improvement initiatives within the account.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of Delivery Management with very strong ITIL managed services experience in the IT industry.
- Strong hands on Hitachi Storage, Compute and Infrastructure product knowledge
- Should have demonstrable experience driving continues improvement, productivity and automation in a complex 24/7 managed services environment
- Proficient with hardware, software and operating systems found in enterprise environments.
- Strong understanding of multiple business environments.
- Prior experience leading, motivate and direct a delivery team.
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in IT Management or other related technology fields of study.
- ITIL - Certification is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.