Oracle EBS Finance Technical Consultant (1011071) Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. What You'll Be Doing
As a consultant in our Oracle consulting team you'll enjoy varied responsibilities and will have the opportunity to work with clients in multiple industries and work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope. We will support the development of your skills with structured training. Some of the things you'll get involved with include:
What You Bring To The Team
- Defining and developing solutions using the latest Oracle technology solutions to problems through reasoned application of information technology.
- Providing technical leadership in delivering Oracle Finance implementations and upgrades
- Designing, developing, documenting and review technical solutions
- Hands on development using Oracle technologies/Tools
- Ensure Hitachi's Technical best-practices are maintained and followed.
- Key decision making in architectural design decisions.
- Facilitating technical team workshops to drive out risks and conduct pre-emptive and current problem solving.
- Must have experience handling Oracle Integration cloud and set-ups
- Expertise in leading tech team and engaging with client
- Strong understanding of business flows, underlying technical architecture and table structure of Oracle ERP
- Hands-on experience in Data Conversion, Data Migration, Report Generation and Developing Interfaces within several modules in Oracle Applications
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Oracle Integration cloud, Oracle SOA 12c-11g, OSB 12c- 11g technologies
- Expertise in using FTP Adapter, Database Adapter, JMS Adapter etc. for developing custom business processes using BPEL Process Manager and integrating with different systems using OSB
- Experience in WebLogic and Oracle Application Server administration and deployments Well versed with deployment, migration, patching and maintenance of middleware applications
- Experience in webservices/API (SOAP/REST ) design and implementation
- Experience in writing complex SQL's, Procedures, Package
- Technically proficient in RICE components (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions)
- Strong knowledge of Application Implementation Methodology (AIM), Application Object Library (AOL) implementation standards, Trading Community Architecture (TCA) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Expertise in working onshore - offshore model
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge