Oracle SCM / WMS Functional Consultant Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. What You'll Be Doing
As a consultant in our Oracle consulting team you'll enjoy varied responsibilities and will have the opportunity to work with clients in multiple industries and work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope. We will support the development of your skills with structured training.
You'll be focusing primarily on client service and solutions development with additional responsibilities in capability building. Some of the responsibilities will be to:
What You Bring To The Team
- Document business requirements, lead Solution Design, CRP, SIT and UAT sessions
- Develop and lead key user training, cutover sessions
- Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs, lead design sessions)
- Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and Oracle Application
- Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities
- Expertise in business facing roles, conducting workshops / CRP / SIT / UAT / Go Live / Warranty Support.
- Understanding of Oracle Functional Configuration and its impact to related business processes
- Perform solution testing and facilitate Client workshops
- Plan and develop knowledge transfer to client staff
- Develop functional documents, support team around integrations, customizations, extensions
- Lead presales discussions and presentations wherever needed.
- Deep expertise and experience in Oracle Supply Chain / WMS Applications.
- Significant experience, spanning across consulting in Oracle Supply Chain (with Tier 1 Consulting firms)
- Oracle R12.2.x Upgrade / Cloud experience
- Warehouse Management System knowledge is a must. Additional knowledge around Order Management, Inventory and associated integrations preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and apply information-driven analytic approaches to solve critical business questions in a practical manner with tangible results.
- Track record of managing large teams, Proven ability to manage client engagements under high stress to successful completion
- Focus Industries: Manufacturing, Chemicals, Oil - Gas, Automotive
- Should have excellent communication skills to interact with client SME's and Key stake holders
- Certifications such as CSCP / CPM would be an added advantage
- Willingness to travel
- Demonstrated experience as a consulting resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge