EBS Cloud Finance Functional Consultant Our Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.What You'll Be Doing
As a consultant in our Oracle consulting team you'll enjoy varied responsibilities and will have the opportunity to work with clients in multiple industries and work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope. We will support the development of your skills with structured training. Some of the things you'll get involved with include:
What You Bring To The Team
- Working as part of a team implementing the Oracle Cloud / eBS modules
- Documenting business requirements
- Performing application design activities (e.g., writing functional designs, lead design sessions)
- Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and Oracle Application
- Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities
- Conduct CRP, SIT, UAT and end user training sessions
- Performing solution testing work
- Facilitating client workshops
- Planning and developing knowledge transfer to client staff
- Functional professional with 5+ ERP Financials implementations (e.g., Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle R12) and a senior team member, team lead on at least 3 full cycle implementations.
- Experience as a resource in the implementation lifecycle of at least 3 Oracle ERP Cloud projects.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials modules including:
- General Ledger (GL)
- Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA)
- Financial Accounting Hub (FAH)
- Accounts Receivables (AR)
- Accounts Payables (AP)
- Cash Management
- Fixed Assets
- Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS)
- Oracle ERP Cloud experience in at least these modules
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Assets
- Cash Management
- Demonstrated experience as a consulting resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Oracle R12.2.x Upgrade experience in Financials modules
- Experience working in onsite-offshore model
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge