Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what is now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage, and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed, and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we would love to hear from you. What You will Be Doing
You will be working collaboratively with practice team members to develop and promote best practices in the cloud and application modernization space. Must be able to quickly deliver POCs (Proof of Concepts) to convey possibilities to potential clients. Accountable to delivering on commitments and meeting assigned KPIs and OKRs. You will have a strong understanding current trends, tools and techniques used by in the application Modernization space. For example, DevSecOps, Microservices and Cloud Native architectures.What You Bring to The Team
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and comfortable indelivery of key architectural/technical messages advising client executive and management leadership
- 8+ years of experience in IT/Technology consulting
- 5+ years of consulting and delivery of AWS based solutions
- Strong leadership skills and ability to multi-task within a fast-paced workplace
- 5+ year of experience following SDLC methodologies such as Agile/SAFe, or Scrum
- Deep domain expertise in
- AWS based Cloud native application architectures (containers, microservices, serverless, PaaS, API Management etc)
- Container orchestration systems (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS).
- Strong Database skills around RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, MongoDB
- Continuous integration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Chef, Puppet)
- DevOps tooling: Cloud Formation, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, GitHub
- Web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and practices; (design/development/deployment, Agile, SCRUM, ALM)
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge