H-E Parts International Mining Solutions, Cooling Division is the leading independent manufacturer and supplier of high quality radiators and cooling solutions. With innovative products and reliable technology, we provide industrial radiator and heat exchange repair services to the mining, transport, construction, agricultural and general industry business sectors.
We currently seeking an enthusiastic Branch Manager to lead our Mackay team. In this permanent full time role, your core focus will be the day to day management of the business operations. Reporting to the Operations Manager, Mackay, main responsibilities include:
- Optimising customer satisfaction by liaising with customers;
- Contributing to the sales planning, analysis information;
- Contribute to the production of the sales budget;
- Prepare and supply customer quotations;
- Negotiate with customer regarding warranty claims and complaints;
- Maintain the company’s high standard of business ethics in dealings with customers, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Commence, maintain and update delivery data and keep the customer informed of any changes to supply;
- Negotiate and purchase of parts and services to ensure best quality, price and delivery;
- Liaise with subcontractors in relation to the company and customer requirements;
- Liaise with other departments/branches to optimize customer satisfaction, delivery, quality and cost outcomes;
- Enter and update all relevant information required by company systems and procedures;
- Manage the administration of the branch;
- Management of all Branch Personnel;
- Relieving duties at other Branches as and when required;
- Maximise job profitability;
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities;
- Manage the stock levels held within the branch;
- Ensure compliance of the branch with all relevant policies, ISO management and Hitachi JSOX requirements;
- Provide cultural and strategic leadership to guide the branch to the company vision and goals;
- Be responsible for the performance of the branch to deliver the budget and EBIT expectations.
Our aim is to provide the best customer service through an empowered, talented, and responsive team. To achieve this we are looking for someone with 5-10 years branch management experience as well as demonstrated experience in working effectively with people from diverse backgrounds. You will also have:
- Minimum of Certificate IV in Management.
- Current First Aid certificate.
- Experience in conducting incident investigations and implementing follow up plans.
- Knowledge of current OH&S legislation and best practice.
- Able to plan, develop and maintain electronic and paper-based filing systems.
- Able to work in busy conditions, subject to tight timeframes and with competing demands.
- Computer literate with Microsoft products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Pronto Database or ERP system.
- Solid grasp of numbers and high degree of accuracy for statistics and reporting.
- A commitment to working in a safe manner, abiding by all safety processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Bachelor or Diploma in Management.
- Absolute discretion in dealing with confidential matters.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good written and oral skills.
- High level of initiative and judgment.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people and communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Commitment to quality and the concepts of continuous improvement.
- Willingness to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role.
- Ability to travel when required.
We will provide a safe, productive and supportive workplace that attracts and retains the best employees. You can also expect:
- Job Security and the potential for Career Advancement;
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Internal training and upskilling
So what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration.
At H-E Parts International we value the strength of diversity. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we are committed to cultivating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.