Job description HITACHI RAIL
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Facilities Associate
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Pittsburgh, PA
. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Make new badges and replacement badges. Local management of the security system.
- Reconfiguration of existing cubicle systems to accommodate personnel moves and new hires. Make ready existing cubicles to accommodate additional personnel.
- Escort visitors and vendors around the build when required.
- Set up conference rooms according to meeting requests.
- Maintain an updated set of building floor plans indicating personnel locations.
- Assist mailroom, security and building maintenance engineers when necessary.
- Meet with supervisors and managers to locate an appropriate location for their team members. Update IT Department and mailroom on new locations.
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- Prior experience with cubicle wall panel systems.
- Experience with CCure 9000 access and security systems desired but not required.
- Prior Microstation or Autocad experience helpful.
- Prior experience with hand tools.
- Prior experience in the set-up of business meeting conference rooms.
- Ability to multi-task on various projects.
Prior experience working for an office furniture installer or experience with an office facilities department. Education:
High School background Languages
: English Proficiency Benefits:
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/