Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.Who is your team?
What You'll Do?
- Inside Sales is Hitachi Vantara's fastest growing sales team and is the talent engine for Sales with diverse and motivated individuals that consistently deliver profitable growth. We service our customers through a series of sales motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Hitachi Vantara solutions.
- We are a dynamic international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every day. We connect Hitachi Vantara customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and deliver faster digital transformation and business value. We provide a platform for success including coaching, training, and on-the-job learning that will support your career development.
- An innovative, flexible, and award-winning working environment enables and empowers our team to perform at their best.
- Are you interested in being challenged and appreciated while embarking on a dynamic career? Do you want to work in an environment where colleagues become friends and managers actively coach and partner with you for success? Do you thrive in an environment where creativity and ambition are valued?
- You will manage a Team of Inside Sales Account Managers as well as Sales Development Representatives
- You and your Team will be looking after a specific Territory with your own Accounts and carrying a quota
- You will build direct relationships with customers while working with channel partners to maximize new sales opportunities and renewals within your territory.
- You will manage all aspects of the full sales cycle to help customers reach their business goals.
- You will be aggressively prospecting with your sales team through cold calls, emails, and marketing events /campaigns.
- You will commit to understanding their territory and becoming a trusted member of the Inside Sales organization, while collaborating with your Account Manager and Sales Manager.
- You will become an expert at using lead generation tools and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects.
- You will conduct account development best practices with email, phone, and social touches using SalesLoft, Marketo, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Salesforce CRM.
- You will utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VP of Engineering, Director of Analytics, and Data Architects.
- You will work closely with the sales team in the ongoing optimization of strategic sales approaches.
- You will extensively use Salesforce CRM and other tools to build and maintain accurate activity, contact, and account information of all customers and prospects.
- You will consistently achieve quotas to ensure revenue objectives.
- You will educate and qualify any inbound prospect to turn into ready to close deals.
- You will become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects.
- You will Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization.
- You will stay up to date on the solutions we sell, buyer personas, market trends, and
Please note that our team is centrally located in Barcelona, Spain. The culture of our team is collaborative. Team work is expected, supported, and valued. For this reason, the role requires the employee to be onsite daily. Working from home is allowed during mandated restrictions.Who you are?
Skills and Qualifications
- Sales leader to build, manage, develop and coach a high performing inside sales team
- Goal-oriented and motivated by performance rewards
- Seek to achieve and exceed annual sales goals
- A strong collaborator with internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years of B2B selling experience in a similar or adjacent industry with a proven track record and prior leadership experience
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills in the management and development of people, to ensure a high quality and highly motivated inside sales team
- A love for IT and ability to tap into technology
- A history of career progression and desire for professional development
- Experience owning the full sales cycle (prospecting, validating, negotiating, and closing the sale).
- Highly motivated with a "hunter spirit" to develop new opportunities and grow business
- Demonstrate strong sales achievement (i.e., consistent achievement at or above quota, or a
history YoY growth in your target market)
- Passionate about sales and building positive relationships
- Possess strong business acumen and can articulate the value of a solution to address customers'
current and future needs
- Phenomenal communication/presentation skills - fluent in English, another European language is a plus
- Flexible and resilient problem solver; our strongest teammates have a sense of urgency to
- Thrive in a team environment and enjoy sharing ideas and best practices
- Take pride in your positive, upbeat energy
- Experience using digital selling tools such as Salesforce and TechTarget
Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extraordinary!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.