Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you. Meet Our Team
As a Senior Recruiter at Hitachi Vantara you will take the lead on hiring great technical talent including for our America's team. You'll focus on establishing and fostering a consultative relationship with Hiring Managers, managing the end to end recruiting cycle and identifying and engaging with our future hires.
If you're a recruiter who enjoys hiring tech talent, enjoys being given the freedom to manage your workload and enjoys building teams - then we think you'll enjoy being part of talent acquisition at Hitachi Vantara.
We have 3 open positions. Utility player, all around good tech recruiting experience is a plus. May recruit for sales and G-A roles as well. This position is 100% remote.What You'll Be Doing
What You Bring To The Team
- Identify, engage and close high-quality candidates; managing successful candidates through the interview process
- Own the end to end recruiting process for a portfolio of technology requisitions which could include Software Engineers (Full Stack, Java, Edge), Cloud Engineers and Architects (AWS, Azure, Google), ERP Consultants (Oracle and SAP)
- Could recruit also for product and G-A roles. May be asked to recruit for sales roles as well.
- Developing proactive recruitment strategies including talent pools and appropriate networks
- Analysis of market activities, movements and trends, providing insight to local management team and Talent Acquisition leadership
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives and wider Talent Acquisition projects
- Educating hiring managers on 'best practice' recruitment processes and policies
- Partner with Human Resources Business Partner to effectively plan for current and future staffing requirements.
- Significant experience recruiting for technology focused positions, ideally gained in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of how to source niche tech talent using social media, job boards and our employees networks
- Maturity and professional, to be able to build trust and credibility with senior hiring managers
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, ability to deal with complex hiring processes and follow them through to closure
- Extremely detail oriented and thorough with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- First class customer and candidate management ability
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills including an excellent telephone manner;
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and part-time arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge