Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Education and/or Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- B. S. / B. A., equivalent or higher degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Business Administration.
- Experience in HR business processes analysis and/or designing solutions for HR Software
- Hands-on experience in Core HR and/or Talent Management solutions
- HRIS Implementation project. SAP HCM/ SuccessFactors project is a plus
- Strong HRIS knowledge. SAP HCM modules; or SuccessFactors is a plus
- Good analytical, problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skill.
- Ability to proactively identify improvement opportunities and initiate changes.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to changing and fast-paced work environments.
- Ability to priorities time and work under pressure, high responsibility
- Ability to quickly acquire new technology and knowledge.
- Highly motivated and customer service-oriented mindset.
- Good spoken and written English communication skills.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of HR organization, development and transformation in human resource intensive organizations is a plus.
- Participate in business process analysis activities and developing Business Blueprint in SAP HCM/ SuccessFactors implementation projects.
- Analyze customer business requirements, needs and objectives and map them to SAP HCM/ SuccessFactors solutions and processes to be implemented.
- Perform, test and document business processes configurations.
- Prepare key-users/ end-users training material, imparting training to key-users/ end-users
- Develop functional specifications and assist technical team in developing programs to meet functional requirements.
- Perform, support implementation activities throughout project lifecycle. Analyze and resolve functional problems in system operation.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and develop appropriate
- Pre-sales support
District 12, HCMC, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.