- Dalian Job Family :Supply Chain Level of Experience :3 years' working experience in CLP
We arepart ofHitachiAstemofocusingonworld-leading advancedmobility solutions withinthe fields ofelectrification, autonomous driving, and connectivityto helpreduce environmental damage, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort.Together,wecontributeto a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customersand form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems.Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to bean equal opportunities employer.
Our Brake Business Unit is one of the world's largest manufacturers of automotive braking solutions. Our products - disc brakes, drum brakes, electro-mechanical parking brakes and rotors - are dedicated to passenger cars, light commercial and two-wheeler vehicles through original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket distribution channels. We have a global footprint with operations in Europe, Asia, South Africa, North and South America.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Futureandbecome a part of the team andjoin our organization.
At HitachiAstemo,Harmony, Sincerity and Pioneering Spirit are practiced values -we respect each other, never pass the buck and work creatively to accomplish our mission.Our people are given exciting opportunities to develop and grow in a truly international business, where they are proud to be part of a collaborative and innovative team.Diversity & Inclusionisvaluedto build and leverage an inclusive work environment and embrace diversity to unlock our full potential.We believe that this will give us the strength to drive great innovations to create new values for people, vehicles and the society, and to unlock our full potential to become a global leader in everything we do.
Sound Interesting?Then we would like to get to know you.Apply online via our career site - we look forward to receiving yourapplication!www.hitachiastemo.com/en/careersJob Purpose
Execute production plan to meet customer demand with optimization of inventory level taken into account production data and constraints Key Accountabilities & Key Activities Days of Inventory Outstanding (DIO) Monitoring
Production plan management
- Support the production plan optimization to meet DIO target
- Support DIO target/actions
Execution and control
- Analyze Chassis Brakes demand
- Develop and implement production plan, and monitor the status and advise improvement in order to ensure full equipment utilization and meeting the customer requirements
- Update levelled production plan and production plan follow up
- Line balancing
Key Professional Competencies
- Participate to Continuous improvement (CI) point
- Identify production action plan to correct any deviations
Key Personal Competencies
- SAP knowledge
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook, etc.)
- Intermediate English level
Qualification & Experience
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Stress & Pressure / Being Resilient
- Learning Agility & Adaptation
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Implementation & Result Orientation
- High school/Bachelor degree in logistic or equivalence experience in applicable field
- At least 3 years of experience in supply Chain/ production