Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our purpose is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Job Description
At Hitachi Solutions, we're problem solvers. We utilize Microsoft's Azure Cloud Services to develop innovative software for our customers. Whether it's custom application design, IoT, data science, and more, Hitachi Solutions is at the cutting-edge of software development.
We are seeking out the best and brightest individuals that will partner with us to create impactful experiences in industries such a health/medical, construction, manufacturing, insurance, financial, and beyond.
Our Strategic Discovery methodology and Unified Framework for Agile Scrum execution enables us to collaborate with speed and agility resulting in exceptional solutions, predictable delivery resulting in tangible business impact.
Our talent anywhere philosophy is the foundation of our diverse team of motivated individuals who share a passion to build great solutions and have fun doing it.Qualifications
The UX Designer role is an integral part of the User Experience practice and works directly with the customer and our delivery teams. They are responsible for partnering with our product owners to create and champion a strategic product vision across multiple products categories. They should be an experienced, innovative user experience professional who will be responsible for leading a small team to delivering complex user interactions. They should be passionate about advancing our craft, mentoring others in UX, and expanding our practice and service offerings. They are skilled in predicting, identifying and meeting users' needs while fulfilling key business objectives. This position requires exceptional communication skills, a commitment to detail, a dedication to continuous improvement, experimentation, and the ability to maintain and extend business engagements utilizing data and
Who you are:
- Skilled UX Designer experienced in both B2B and B2C applications.
- A UX Designer who is dedicated to serving others through their leadership.
- Passionate about all facets of user experience, UX strategy, product design, and user research.
- Dedicated to designing and delivering the best solutions while providing exceptional customer experience.
- Enjoys staying current by applying new technologies and best practices.
- Adept at working collaboratively and leading by example.
- Willingness to say, "I don't know" and the determination to seek an answer.
- Able to lead others and deliver with high quality, but unafraid to roll up your sleeves and get work done.
- Excited to work with cutting-edge technology.
- A passion for helping our customers solve real business problems.
- Has a diverse industry background with experience in more than one industry vertical such as: healthcare, human capital management, manufacturing, insurance, retail, finance, and more.
- Skillfully articulates the value of user experience to our clients.
- Creates and leads holistic design solutions that address business challenges and unmet user needs by considering the end-to-end customer experience.
- Facilitates workshops such as design sprints, problem framing, strategy, growth and more.
- Experienced in all phases of design thinking: Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test.
- Utilizes a wide array of user research techniques to collect and analyze user feedback.
- Accurately analyzes and can equally deduce quantitative and qualitative user data.
- Leverages research insights to make recommendations and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Skilled at articulating their ideas through design to generate high-quality, qualitative feedback.
- Expertise in creating user flows, personas, design documentation, prototypes, design assets, and other UX deliverables.
- Defines UX and UI requirements to execute a consistent experience across touchpoints
- Leads continuous improvement of our design system, Bento.
- Assists in leading the evolution of our discovery, research and design disciplines within the
- UX practice.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.