Meet our Team
We represent Hitachi Vantara to enterprise clients across industries, establishing business relationships to understand customer challenges so that we can deliver profitable business for Hitachi products, services and solutions. We collaborate as a team and cross-functionally to ensure the success of our customers; success that is celebrated and shared. Our solutions bring value to every line of business and we need people like you to build those deep relationships and to passionately articulate our value proposition. What you'll be doing
Provide case resolution via remote access and ticket system.
• Report writing and detailed process documentation.
• Participates in on-call Tier II/III production support activities. Is expected to have the technical knowledge and capability to handle all problems that may arise.
• Proactively put procedures in place to prevent and reduce the severity of outages.
• Provide expert guidance to business units, driving solution adoption, and ensuring solution strategy is optimally aligned with business strategy.
• Ability to develop detailed project plans, work breakdown structures and operational readiness materials
• Ability to develop Application Specification deliverables that map business requirements to solution / technologies.
• Able to independently complete solution implementation or application design deliverables.
• Able to learn quickly and keep pace with the rapid changes in the IT industry particularly in cloud and mobility.What you bring to the team
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within a large organization (>3000 users) implementing complex IT solutions
• Extensive experience with Citrix NetScaler Gateway, Citrix Management Console, Citrix Storefront administration and XenApp
• Designated Citrix and application point-of-contact to work with Tier II/III customers on long term projects and systems development
• Working knowledge of VMWare vSphere
• Experience with VMware technologies; vCenter, vMotion, Storage vMotion, SRM.
• Familiar with basic network protocols and troubleshooting
• Occasional weekend and after hours on-call work required.
• Excellent communication and verbal skills as well as business acumen
• Excellent problem-solving skills required.• Microsoft SCCM/Intune technologies
• Citrix CCA-V or CCP-V certification highly desirable
• SQL reporting, or PowerBI would be an advantage.
• Knowledge in the following technology areas
• Core infrastructure, virtualization and systems
• Cloud solutions (Public, Private, Hybrid)
• Network and security
• Scripting languages a plusOur Company
Hitachi Vantara is part of the Global Hitachi family. We balance innovation with an open, friendly culture and the backing of a long-established parent company, known for its ethical reputation. We guide customers from what's now to what's next by unlocking the value of their data and applications to solve their digital challenges, achieving outcomes that benefit both business and society.
Our people are our biggest asset, they drive our innovation advantage and we strive to offer a flexible and collaborative workplace where they can thrive. Diversity of thought is welcomed and our employee base is represented by several active Employee Resource Group communities. We offer industry leading benefits packages (flexible working, generous pension and private healthcare) and promote a creative and inclusive culture. If driving real change gives you a sense of pride and you are passionate about powering social good, we'd love to hear from you.Our Values
We strive to create an inclusive environment for all and are open to considering home working, compressed/flexible hours and flexible arrangements. Get in touch with us to explore how we might be able to accommodate your specific needs.
We are proud to say we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. With Japanese roots going back over 100 years, our culture is founded on the values of our parent company expressed as the Hitachi Spirit:
Wa - Harmony, Trust, Respect
Makoto - Sincerity, Fairness, Honesty, Integrity
Kaitakusha-Seishin - Pioneering Spirit, Challenge