Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Role - Responsibility Description
Assist Managing overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, utilizations, quality control and safety measures as established and set for the IT Operation. Understand and enhance the operational procedure, processes and principles in the areas of information flow and management, understand business processes, enhanced management reporting. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities may include interviewing, training new and existing employees; planning, assigning and directing work; follow up IT utilization and corrective action plans. Organizing the IT budget and vendor management.
Requires more 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Perform a variety of tasks. Function Lead and work direct to IT Team and other stake holders (BUs, Vendors).Responsibilities
- Support IS Manager in following up IS Daily operation tasks.
- Keep good relationship, work closely with Global IT Team, cascade and develop/update IT Operation processes.
- Take in charge of VDC IS programs.
- Focal point and coordinate with IT service lead and IT Technical Lead for all new IT service request and coordinate with all stakeholders to supply solution and action plan.
- Support in monitoring workforce and propose balance scorecard for IT operation and workload measurement/ improvement.
- Work closely with Admin, Purchasing team, Accounting in managing Vendors / Partners.
- Support in discussing on Business request for new project/opportunity and propose solution required.
- Take ownership
- Conflict Management
- Co-ordination - Negotiation
- Reporting Skills
- Budget Development
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Influencing and Leading
- Stress Tolerance
- Understand IT Service Best Practice and IT Service Management (ITIL).
- Network - CCNP
- Windows/Linux Administrator
- Azure / O365 Certified or equivalent
- IT Service Management
District 12, HCMC, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.