Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Role - Responsibility Description
This position will be a key member to the IS team in supporting for daily System - Network operation and support.
IS is looking for an experienced System and network in depth knowledge of windows (windows 2012, 2016, 2019) , Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, Redhat, Fedora, Pfsense...), network (Cisco switch, router, ASA; Fortinet...), Virtualization and cloud computing (Vmware, Openstack, ...).Responsibilities
- Support for IS System daily operation and service/incident request.
- Review/Update/Build up Configuration standard for Windows/Linux system.
- Conduct monthly task, system health-check.
- Support for System Center Management.
- Support for Network - System architecture development.
- Research and propose best suit solution for IT Infrastructure Monitoring - Control.
- Monitor and Control server, network and support for troubleshooting.
- Take ownership
- Proactive and careful
- Compliance with IT Operation Standard.
- Adaptability with new change.
- Critical thinking and Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong IT knowledge and wide range experience.
- Network - CCNP
- Windows/Linux Administrator
- Azure / O365 Certified or equivalent
- IT Service Management
District 12, HCMC, Vietnam.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.