Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes!The Role
Hitachi Vantara is searching for a highly-motivated, proactive, business-minded Global Trade Compliance analyst or program manager to manage critical aspects of Global Trade Compliance programs. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams across the company and within the global legal department.Responsibilities
- Maintain and manage global trade compliance related systems data (e.g ECCN, License Exceptions.) in Oracle GTS. Includes obtaining Export Classification information from third parties
- Conduct customer export screening.
- Track and respond to stakeholder questions about Global Trade Compliance programs.
- Manage Global Trade Compliance team's respective sharepoint and internal websites.
- Maintain and manage compliance policies and procedures including but not limited to: compliance manuals, plans, training materials, self-audits, and record keeping
- Support Internal Audits - Assess risks, prioritize issues, drive root cause analysis, recommend solutions and help implement corrective actions. Lead resolution of assigned US export and other trade compliance risks and issues.
- Training - Assist in preparing training material, track training, schedule and assist with training content
- This position will have regular interactions with and opportunities to collaborate within, and beyond, the global Hitachi Vantara Legal - Compliance team.
- 2+ years of experience in global trade compliance, Customs, Supply Chain, Risk Audit or program management experience prefered.
- Commitment to learn and build expertise in Global Trade Compliance area.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. An individual who can work with a range of internal and external business and legal professionals, manage multiple priorities and projects with firm deadlines, and influence cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A business-oriented, practical risk and balanced approach, is required.
- A high level of integrity, professionalism and trust, particularly in dealing with complex and sensitive matters and the ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle or other related ERP software, and associated
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.