Job description Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission:
Execution of logistic and repairing process (on high value/international project) in accordance with company procedure, quality standard and contractual SLAs. Accountabilities:
- Ensure the intervention starting, performing and closing of logistics and spares activities during warranty and after sales period (maintenance contracts) according to specified Service Level Agreement
- Define and optimize the spare parts stock to achieve contractual repair and replenishment time requirements during the warranty period and after sales phases
- Ensure the technical and logistic interface with the factory for the repairing process
- Provide technical specification third Parties repairing contracts
- Ensure the collection and aggregation of failure data on the equipment during warranty and after sales phases
- Support Bidding phase activities using historical data and making cost evaluation
Job requirements Skills and Knowledge Categories
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in technical area or Equivalent Technical background.
- Experience: From 5 up to 10 years of exp in maintenance activities.
- English & languages knowledge: English & native project languages knowledge
- Testing & Fault finding
- Incident/accident investigation
- Statistical analysis and "data management"
- Railway Safety Rules & Regulations