Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated PRINCIPAL SYSTEM AUXILIARY & DEPOT ENGINEER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Genoa - Italy.
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
Who We Are in: Genoa - Italy
Genoa offices are, as of now, the Hitachi Rail headquarters in Italy.
In Genoa Hitachi Rail employees roughly 600 people, mostly engineers, who are developing signalling technologies at the state of the art.
Thanks to our innovations and expertise, commitment and dedication we rank among the best railway technology provider of the Industry, delivering our products to Ferrovie Italiane, RFI as well as to the rest of the world.
The Genoa offices are located in the area of Sampierdarena, an excellent position where is easy to reach the airport, train stations and local transport.
Currently we are looking for enthusiastic and pioneering candidates, driven by technological challenge and success, who want to contribute to the satisfaction of our customers and to the growth and global leadership of our business. Mission:
Assure the design and commissioning of the Auxiliary systems, Depot and Depot equipment in order to achieve the requirements in terms of time, quality and cost imposed by the different contracts either for the Tender and Backlog Projects. Accountabilities
- Ensure the identification of criteria and/or work procedures toachieve a high level of quality and productivity.
- Ensure the proper identification, management and fulfillment of the contractual requirements
- Ensure the identification and resolution of the interfaces with the main subsystems (e.g. Signalling, CW, Rolling Stock, SCADA, etc.).
- Ensure the Verification activities on Infrastructures documents, according to the V&V Plan
- Guarantee the continuous updating of the design Standard in accordance to the technology innovation.
- Ensure customer relationship as technical focal point in terms of auxiliary systems, depot, depot equipment and service vehicles requirements.
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
Education / Qualifications
- From 10 up to 15 years of Engineering expertise
- IMS awareness
- Project Management
- Planning and Monitoring
- Interface Managemt
- Requirements Development & Management
- Auxiliary systems Principles
- Depot Principles
- BIM Metholodology
- Operation & Maintenance
- Project Quality assurance
- Transportation systems Operation
- Rolling Stock principles
- RAMS principles
- Transportation system architectures
- Signalling principles
- Information Technology Company Tools
- System Engineering principles
- Teleccomunications Principles
- SCADA & Passenger Security Principles
- Control Centres & Automation principles
- Electrical systems Principles
- Infrastructure Principles
- Auxiliary systems Principles
- Engineering Installations Principles
Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background Languages
Good English proficiency Benefits Hitachi Rail
employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/