Job description Job Description
Hitachi Rail is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNER
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Turin, Italy
. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission
With reference to international projects/ bids:
- Timely delivery of materials either on a single " medium complexity" project or on more "low complexity" projects in accordance with Integrated Project Schedule and Budget.
- Finalization & submission of make and buy external cost estimation.
- Ensure the issuing of an estimation of the overall external costs on "medium/low complexity" Bids
- Ensure the external cost planning and forecast (for materials, services, packages and subcontractors) during the project execution phase in collaboration with cost controlling dept.
- Ensure the submission of all project Supply Chain inputs required to define and issue the Integrated Project Plan
- Ensure the issuing and distribution to the project teams of the planning and logistics relevant docs (Logistic Plan, MPS, Inventory Report, etc.)
- Ensure the project material delivery (including spare parts and repairing of failed material) in accordance with the project plan and coordinating all planning & logistics activities
- Ensure the "launch of the production" on the basis of project requirements (Transfer orders, Purchase orders, advance demand etc.) in alignment with the project schedule
- Ensure the issuing of the Purchase Requests for all materials, external services, packages and subcontractor to ensure project on time delivery
- Ensure the monitoring and reporting on supplier performances (including logistic provider) in terms of production, FAT, lead time, shipment, project warehouse management and compliance with contractual requirements
- Ensure the issuing of the supplier logistic and supply planning documentation in alignment with contractual requirements (Performance Bond, Transportation Plan, Procurement Plan, Fabrication Plan etc.)
- Ensure the identification and implementation of project mitigation actions due to the risk of potential misalignments of the supplier performances in comparison with the contractual requirements (delays in material FAT and/or delivery etc.)
- Ensure the creation of a SES (Service Entry Sheet) and Work Progress Certificate (WPC), based on the supplier achievement of project milestones, authorizing the Subcontractor to issue an invoice
Job requirements Required Skills/Knowledge
- 3 up to 5 expertise within the Supply Chain
- Project Management
- Supplier Management
- Procurement planning methods
- Vendor rating and suppliers monitoring
- Technical/Technology knowledge
- Risk Management
- Quality assurance knowledge
- IT Tools
- Documentation management
- MPS-MRP techniques
- Cost Controlling & Budgeting concepts/basics
- Logistic and warehouse management
- Organization & Company Processes knowledge
- Import/export regulations
Technical Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Technical Background. Languages
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our follower!
Have a glance to our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts