Hitachi, Ltd. is ranked as the 102nd largest company in the world according to Fortune 500 and operating in 100 countries. Hitachi, Ltd. was founded on a principle of delivering innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented team and proven experience in global markets, together we can Inspire the World! Hitachi prides itself on hiring a diverse workforce. We are more innovative when we bring people from all walks of life together. Our success is based on our employees who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity.
Hitachi Solutions, Ltd is a subsidiary company which is 100% owned by Hitachi, Ltd. and provides ICT solutions and services. Hitachi Solutions, Ltd. has 3,000 Microsoft Professionals and is one of the largest Microsoft Dynamics System Integrator across the world.Job Description
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Analyze equipment performance records to determine the need for repair or replacement.
- Coordinate with vendors and company personnel to facilitate purchases.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Know the System and network administration, Performance Tuning, Capacity Planning, Contingency Planning & Disaster Recovery Planning for Windows environments and management of Active Directory Services.
- Configuration, installation, and support of server hardware in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Perform regular analysis on all application software for the organization.
- Provide support for the overall internal infrastructure of the company and strictly follow Hitachi group IT Security Policy and Code of conducts.
Additional InformationOUR COMPETITIVE EDGE
- Bachelors degree holder
- Demonstrated track record of Microsoft Infrastructure Consulting.
- Experience with structured installation & configuration methodologies.
- Must have experience with Virtual Infrastructure Implementation using Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Well-versed in Fortinet firewall (FortiGate) and Cisco firewall, routers configuration.
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
- Must have strong client and internal communication skills with experience working in highly collaborative teams.
- Excellent people skills and ability to build respectful relationships with all levels of staff.
- Self-motivated to perform effectively and provide accurate results.
- Good understanding of Windows server technology.
- Good infrastructure and network documentation skills.
We work together in a dynamic and rewarding work environment. We have an experienced leadership team, excellent technology and product expertise, and strong relationships with a broad base of customers and partners.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, regular performance review, performance bonuses, and regular trainings.What is it like working here?
• We pride ourselves on being industry leaders and providing an enjoyable work environment where our people can grow personally and professionally. Hitachi is the place people can develop skills they're excited about. The following are our commitments to employees.
• We recognize our profitability and project success comes from our team-great people doing great things. As such, we pursue profitable growth and expanded opportunities for our team.
• We offer challenging and diverse work across multiple industries and reward creativity and entrepreneurial innovation.
• We respect, encourage, and support each individual needs to continually learn and grow personally and professionally. We are committed to fostering our people.
• We believe that investing in our community is just as important as investing in our organization. To that extent, we fundraise, volunteer, and allocate funds to support local charities.
• We listen. Every employee has something important to say that can contribute to enriching our environment.
• We compensate fairly. And while employees might come for the paycheck, they stay for the people. Our people are the reason we are exceptional. This is something we never forget.